After several testing, Google has finally rolled out Android 11 beta for its Pixel and other GSI enabled devices. Now OEMs have started rolling out the same Android 11 Beta update for their newer models.
Oppo has started rolling out the Android 11 beta with ColorOS 7.2 for Oppo Find X2 and Oppo Find X2 Pro. The best part is both the firmware (ROM) files are available for download, so any interested Oppo Find X2 / Find X2 Pro user can manually install the update on his device.
The Android 11 Beta For Oppo Find X2 and Find X2 Pro is only available for CPH2023 and CPH2025 models respectively. FYI, this is a beta build so we recommend users not to flash the ROM on their primary device as it may have many bugs which will affect day to day functions.
Download Oppo Find X2 and Find X2 Pro Android 11 Beta (ColorOS 7.2)
- Before flashing, take a backup of your user data
- Download the firmware file according to your device.
- Transfer the file to the root directory of the phone.
- Now enter into System Recovery Mode (Turn off the device and then press Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously)
- Once in the Recovery menu, tap on Install from Storage then navigate to upgrade package (should begin with CPH2023 or CPH2025)
- Click on Install and now wait for the flashing process to finish
- Once done, your device should boot into Android 11 Beta firmware.
Oppo Find X2 and Find X2 Pro Android 11 beta firmware is only for those who want to test the new features of Android 11 before the stable release. This package should not be installed on primary device.
The post [Download] Oppo Find X2 and Find X2 Pro bag Android 11 beta with ColorOS 7.2 appeared first on Root My Galaxy.