LG PC Suite Latest Version Free Download
LG PC Suite is a dedicated tool. It can help the connection between the PC and the LG mobile device. It helps you to manage and transfer data between the two. The Suite is a simple way to manage data on the LG device. It manages data by providing the USB and Bluetooth connectivity functions. A Bluetooth connection allows you the flexibility to the computer and is wireless. USB will faster for transferring data. To use the tool you will have to create an account with LG for syncing with their servers. You can back up the contacts, calendar, notes, photos, and music with the tool.
LG PC Suite Feature’s
You can easily multi task as it is capable of manage, read, create and send messages to the contacts. It detects the phone device automatically whenever to connect the device to the computer.
You can connect the LG mobile to a PC simply using a cable and carry out various synchronizations. This tool plays an important role while upgrading the software in the LG phones. It is much essential to create a mobile backup.
This tool facilitates you to surf the web by syncing the phone with the PC through its internet kit. It grants the advantage of browsing from the PC without any broadband connection.
How to Download and Install
1. Navigate to the http://www.lg.com/in/support/pc-suite.
2. You need to select the device’s model according to its model number.
3. Choose the appropriate category to which the device belongs.
4. Check the device’s model number. Select it accordingly.
5. Be sure that the image displayed next to the model number is your device.
6. Proceed further when you have got the correct image or check for some other category to find the device.
7. Get the right PC Suite for the particular device by clicking on the download logo. You will get the tool downloaded to the computer. Download the tool, takes some time depending on the device’s model and internet connectivity.
8. When the download is complete, open the software. Install it to avail the syncing facilities.
9. Once the process of installation is over, connect the LG mobile to the PC. Wait till the PC suite detects the device. When detected, you enabled to sync the device with the PC.
How to use
When you’ve synced the contacts from the old phone to the PC, you’ll need to sync the LG G3 with the computer.
– You will need to download and install the tool. You can get this from LG’s website.
– To sync the mobile: Connect the new phone to the PC using the USB cable. Open the LG PC Suite.
– Select the Synchronize personal data tab.
– Tick the Contacts box. Then choose the program that you used to sync the old mobile. Select Sync.
– Your contacts and data will now have transferred to the new mobile.
You can download the software. It’s free to download on the internet. You can get its full setup for Windows and Mac. We always provide a download link. It is licensed as freeware for Windows OS from mobile tools without restrictions. The OS with 32-bit and 64-bit. LG PC Suite 126.96.36.19950529.18212 is available to all tool users as a free download.
OS: Windows XP 32bit (Service pack 3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
CPU: 1 GHz or higher
Memory: 512 MB RAM or higher
Graphics card: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher and 32-bit color
Hard disc: Storage of 500 MB or higher
Required software: LG United Mobile driver, Windows Media Player 10 or later
PC suite is a tool that used for synchronization between a phone device and a PC. Using the tool is one of the most convenient ways to sync all data at one place. If you are an owner of an LG phone, this post would beneficial to you. You have got the idea and learned the procedure of download and install the software. It helps the user to connect the mobile to a PC with a cable. It synchronizes data like calendar and contact information between the mobile and a PC application such as Outlook.